This Tuesday, our comrades are embarking on a two-month tour of the US, comprising fifty events in twenty-five states. Where our massive outreach project To Change Everything introduces anarchist ideas, on this tour anarchists from three continents will discuss their experiences acting on these ideas in a variety of struggles, movements, and uprisings.
There are still a couple days open in Southern California in late October. If you want to help us book those dates, or you would like to host future CrimethInc. tours anywhere in the world, please contact us at email@example.com.
Hope to see you this fall!
To Change Everything:
The Promise of Anarchism
An International Panel Discussion
This panel brings together organizers from Latin America, Eastern Europe, the Balkans, and North America to discuss the significance of anarchist ideas and tactics in the 21st century.
The participants will compare experiences from the wave of protests and uprisings that has swept the world since 2010—exploring the role of demand-based politics in both catalyzing and limiting movements, examining a variety of forms of repression, and critically evaluating experiments with direct democracy. They will conclude by assessing the prospects of contemporary struggles for self-determination in an era of globalized capitalism and state control.
All of the presenters are contributors to a recent outreach and dialogue project, To Change Everything, which appeared earlier this year in over twenty languages.
Here is an all-purpose flier design for the tour:
Check this page for updates. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Tuesday, September 8 Chapel Hill, NC
- Wednesday, September 9 Richmond, VA Rag & Bones Bicycle Cooperative, 3110 W Leigh St. 7 pm
- Thursday, September 10 Baltimore, MD Red Emma’s, 30 W. North Avenue 7:30 pm
- Friday, September 11 Washington, DC Potters House 7 pm
- Saturday, September 12 Philadelphia, PA The Wooden Shoe, 704 South St 7 pm
- Monday, September 14 Boston, MA Encuentro 5, 9A Hamilton Pl 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 15 New York City, NY This is not our standard presentation; rather, a participant in the tour will join in a discussion about the squatting movement in Ljubljana and worldwide MoRUS Museum Storefront 155 Avenue C Manhattan, New York City, 10009 7 pm
- Wednesday, September 16 New York City, NY The Base, 1302 Myrtle Avenue, Brooklyn 7 pm
- Thursday, September 17 Rochester, NY Flying Squirrel Community Space, 285 Clarissa St. 6 pm
- Friday, September 18 Buffalo, NY Burning Books, 420 Connecticut St. 6 pm
- Saturday, September 19 Pittsburgh, PA Cathedral of Learning room 232, University of Pittsburgh 3 pm Another event will follow in the evening.
- Sunday, September 20 Columbus, OH
- Monday, September 21 Cleveland, OH Guide to Kulchur, 5900 Detroit Ave 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 22 Toledo, OH 7 pm
- Wednesday, September 23 Detroit, MI Trumbullplex, 4210 Trumbull 7:30 pm
- Thursday, September 24 Kalamazoo, MI
- Friday, September 25 Grand Rapids, MI
- Saturday, September 26 Milwaukee, WI People’s Books Co-op, 804 E. Center Street 6 pm
- Sunday, September 27 Chicago, IL 6 pm
- Monday, September 28 Bloomington, IN
- Tuesday, September 29 Evansville, IN PG, 1418 W. Franklin Street 7 pm
- Wednesday, September 30 Carbondale, IL Guyon Auditorium, Morris Library, SIUC 7 pm
- Thursday, October 1 St. Louis, MO 5 pm
- Friday, October 2 Iowa City, IA Public Space One, 120 N Dubuque St 7 pm
- Saturday, October 3 Kansas City, MO
- Sunday, October 4 Denver, CO
- Monday, October 5 Boulder, CO The Light House Cooperative, 460 S. 42nd St. 7 pm
- Tuesday, October 6 Salt Lake City, UT Boing! Anarchist Collective, 608 South 500 East 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 7 Pendleton, OR Pendleton Center for the Arts, 214 N Main St. 7 pm
- Thursday, October 8 Seattle, WA Seattle University Student Center, Room 130
- Friday, October 9 Bellingham, WA The Alternative Library
- Saturday, October 10 Olympia, WA
- Sunday, October 11 Portland, OR Anarres Infoshop & Community Space, 7101 N Lombard 8 pm
- Monday, October 12 Corvallis, OR then Eugene, OR
- Tuesday, October 13 Ashland, OR
- Wednesday, October 14 Eureka, CA Labor Temple, 840 E Street Eureka, Humboldt, CA 95501
- Thursday, October 15 San Francisco, CA California Institute of Integral Studies, area 5 space on the 5th floor, 1453 Mission St. 7 pm
- Saturday, October 17 Oakland, CA OMNI Commons Building, 4799 Shattuck Ave. 7 pm
- Tuesday, October 20 Berkeley, CA Long Haul Infoshop
- Wednesday, October 21 Monterey, CA Old Capitol Books, 559 Tyler Street 6 pm
- Thursday, October 22 Santa Cruz, CA Subrosa Infoshop 6 pm
- Sunday, October 25 San Diego, CA Che Cafe on UCSD campus, 1000 Scholars Dr, La Jolla, California 92093 3 pm
- Monday, October 26 La Puente, CA Bridgetown DIY, 1421 N. Valinda Ave.
- Tuesday, October 27 Santa Ana, CA El Centro Cultural de Mexico
- Wednesday, October 28 Las Vegas, NV Rainbow’s End Natural Foods and Vegetarian Cafe, 1100 E Sahara Ave Suite 120 6 pm
- Monday, November 2 Tempe, AZ FiftyOne West, 51 W Southern Ave. 7 pm
- Tuesday, November 3 Tucson, AZ Revolutionary Grounds Coffee Shop, 606 N 4th Avenue 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 4 Durango, CO 1000 Rim Drive 6 pm
- Thursday, November 5 Norman, Oklahoma Pioneer Library System, 225 N Webster Ave 6 pm
- Friday, November 6 Denton, TX MLK Jr Rec Center 6:30 pm
- Saturday, November 7 New Orleans, LA
- Sunday, November 8 Pensacola, FL
- Monday, November 9 Chattanooga, TN
- Tuesday, November 10 Athens, GA Bombs Away! Books, 295 1/2 E. Broad Street, Athens, Georgia, 30601. 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 11 Asheville, NC Firestorm Infoshop